Facebook Lead Ads integration

• Author

I saw facebook lead ads third party integration like zapier are quite expensive. However if I use Drip as my email marketing tool, it costs $19 per month for first 500 contacts. It came with FB lead ad integration also. So is it advisable to use drip in beginning? Do you suggest it@David? Are facebook lead ads very important? According to me they are important because most of the users of facebook are mobile users..

• August 15, 2020 at 9:22 am#3022836

Well, they are a way to go. It isn’t as if you MUST use them or anything, but it is one tool in the arsenal. Keep in mind, you can also test lead ads without any integration. You export the list of out of your Ad Manager and then you import wherever you want manually. It is inconvenient and people might not get what you promise instantly, but it all depends on what you’ve put in your ad.

• August 15, 2020 at 9:22 am#3022841

Okay thanks , but you didn’t tell me whether drip is okay for beginners or not?

• August 15, 2020 at 9:22 am#3022846

Ooops, sorry. So, Drip is not particularly difficult. That said, the capability that it gives you in terms of marketing automation can be overwhelming to a beginner. And most beginners simply aren’t ready for it. I hope that makes sense. It is not a complicated tool to use at all, so you’ll be fine. But, a lot of the power of it in terms of automation is just not something more beginners are doing yet.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.