FluentCRM : inactive subscribers

• Author

Hi !

我use FluentCRM.

我want to set aside and reactivate subscribers who have been inactive for 60 days. That is, subscribers who have not opened any email in the last 60 days (the subscribers whose last opened mail is 60 days or more).

Stupidly, I thought that creating a segment with the ‘Last Email Open’ parameter set to Before and 60 days would do the job. Well, it didn’t. Or maybe there’s something I didn’t understand or I set it wrong…

我n fact, with this configuration, I do get what I want (subscribers who have not opened any mail during the last 60 days). But I also get the subscribers who opened an email more than 60 days ago even if they opened an email in the last 60 days.

我t seems that I have the subscribers who opened a mail 60 days ago and more, whether they opened a mail in the last 60 days or not. Only subscribers who did not open an email 60 days ago and more are excluded.

The funny thing is that creating a segment with the ‘Last Email Open’ parameter set to Within and 60 days works: I have the subscribers who have opened at least one email in the last 60 days without having opened an email before. Funny but it doesn’t help me : I can’t send a mail to everyone except to a segment. Or I don’t know how to do it…

So? Did I misunderstand something? Did I set something wrong ?…

How do we do with FluentCRM to get the subscribers who didn’t open any email during the last X days ?…

• October 16, 2021 at 9:41 pm#3533531

这是所有的一部分参与FluentCRMa little early in it’s product cycle. I expect things like this to become easier down the road.

我just fully switched over and the options for re-engagement sequences just aren’t there yet. So, I think we’re just going to need to keep on top of them to make sure they add this stuff.

• October 16, 2021 at 9:41 pm#3533534

Yes, it is sure that a young product cannot have all the features and no bug.

But as the segment functions are present since the beginning, I wanted to be sure that the error was not mine

我opened a ticket with them about this problem. Do you plan to do the same? Or report this problem to them?

But it’s true that re-engagement sequences would be ideal. As well as automatic reminder of pending subscribers..

• October 16, 2021 at 9:41 pm#3533567

我’m not going to mainly because I know others already have. I’ve even seen it mentioned in the Facebook group, so I have no doubt it is already on their roadmap in some capacity.

• October 16, 2021 at 9:41 pm#3533571

我understand. If others have mentioned it in the Facebook group, that’s perfect.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.